Warhammer 40k NOS Terrain For Sale, Portland

DrButcherMD

Hey guys, all my terrain is still on sprue. Some of it has been primed, but none of the detail has been lost. I was going to build a table last year, but I moved and don't have room for it anymore. I live in Portland, and can meet at Guardian Games. I'm willing to ship if you want to pay for it, and have Paypal. I will provide pictures upon request.

Honoured Imperium- NOS, A couple of bits fell off sprue, but its complete. $20

Sector Mechanicus Sacristan Forgeshrine- Primed black, on sprue. $25

Sector Mechanicus Scaffolding- NOS, I forget which set this came from. Just the catwalk sprues. $20

Sector Imperialis Kill Team Starter Set Kit- NOS, Primed Zandri Dust. One of the small panels is washed Agrax Earthshade. $50

Sector Imperialis Objectives- NIB $25

• Like 2

I am responding tentatively on behalf of a friend interested in the kill team stuff.  He wouldnt want it before thanksgiving, hasnt committed, and wouldnt expect a return commitment.  But, is it still available?  I would probably buy it from you on his behalf and pass it to him for the same price.  I wouldnt profit, but I would be tacking it on as an extra 50 dollar sale to other things I am selling him.  He isnt OFCC which is why I am offering to broker the potential sale (and to help move the stuff I am selling him).

• 1 month later...