obviously we can't meet up yet, but when stores start opening gaming space to the public, lets battle!

I have everything needed to play so you wouldn't need to bring anything. we have a couple players from before the covid time who are still interested in playing and you can join us in our facebook group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/706562279784254/

I will have to check back here often to maintain that link so feel free to message me here on this thread or on facebook messenger or by joining the facebook group

Places we can meet:

in Oregon City- Geeks and Games (now open in a limited sense to the public!!) table space is by reservation due to distancing.

in Portland- Red Castle games (7160 SE Foster Rd, Portland, OR 97206)* this is their new location, not yet open to the public for gaming

Guardian Games (345 SE Taylor St, Portland, OR 97214)*not yet open to the public for gaming

WOW clubhouse (717 SE Main St, Portland, OR 97214)*not yet open to the public for gaming

in Vancouver- Dice Age Games (5107 E 4th Plain Blvd #105, Vancouver, WA 98661)*not yet open to the public for gaming