After some older Wood Elves

Andrewgeddon

2 hours ago, Gorgosaurusrex said:

I have a box of old Wood Elves laying around. I think I have 20ish metal Dryads, 2 metal Treemen, old school Orion, Glade Riders, and Warhawk Riders. They're in rough shape but it's nothing a little simple green can't fix!

I'll dig out the box and try to get some exact numbers later.

Awesome,  thanks! I ended up grabbing the Dryads I needed, but might be interested in some more, depending on the price 🙂

• 1 month later...

If you're still on the (wyld) hunt for older Wood Elves, you might want to take a look at this week's bargain offering from North Star Military Figures: the Wood Elf Collection has been slashed to £12.00 (roughly $15 yankee bucks) and the High Elf Collection has been slashed to a mere £8.00! 

They aren't genuine Citadel Miniatures, but they certain match the early Nineties aesthetic of the classic, old school, Wood Elf range.

Wood Elf Collection

27 minutes ago, Ish said:

If you're still on the (wyld) hunt for older Wood Elves, you might want to take a look at this week's bargain offering from North Star Military Figures: the Wood Elf Collection has been slashed to £12.00 (roughly $15 yankee bucks) and the High Elf Collection has been slashed to a mere £8.00! 

They aren't genuine Citadel Miniatures, but they certain match the early Nineties aesthetic of the classic, old school, Wood Elf range.

Wood Elf Collection

Appreciate the heads up! I'm very much still on the hunt, but mostly looking for stuff that will match units that I currently already have. I will keep these in mind though!

• Like 1