The New Imperial Armor has been great for Orks!

Lyraeus

Since Saturday (where I got no sleep as I was devouring the new books info from previews) I have found orks to be insane!

Grot Tanks are viable now even without access to Ork stratagems (They are Gretchin... Ork codex doesnt allow Gretchin to use Ork strats unless it says so (so Grot Shields only)

The Mega and Meka Dreads offer a VERY interesting distraction Carnifex that they are rather fun. 

Then we get to the Kill Tank...the point drops so someone bringing what...72 Ramshackle wounds for under 1000 points and 3x Heavy 30 S6 AP-2 guns... Not to mention the Ram that lets you do mortal wounds on a charge

Here are a few lists I have made.

Orks "Rammin for Rammin's Sake" List

Orks "Oh Gods Why" List

Trivial Revolters Tank Company New IA

Thoughts on these new units? I know I will be making a few Meka and Mega Dreads. In fact I plan on making all of these lists.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m vaguely annoyed that the Deathrolla Battlefortress remains Open Play exclusive, considering that I just impulsively bought one as the first model for the Ork army I’d been halfway pondering... I might try to modify the current build to incorporate a giga shoota and run it as a Kill Tank.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ish said:

I’m vaguely annoyed that the Deathrolla Battlefortress remains Open Play exclusive, considering that I just impulsively bought one as the first model for the Ork army I’d been halfway pondering... I might try to modify the current build to incorporate a giga shoota and run it as a Kill Tank.

I have a feeling most, if not all, players at Ordo would be fine with you using the battle fortress stats.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Inquisitor66 said:

I have a feeling most, if not all, players at Ordo would be fine with you using the battle fortress stats.

Probably, but it only has a Power Level and the most recent stats are only in a hard to find supplement.  I'm leaning towards just running it as a ridiculously oversized Battlewagon in regular games and busing out the Battle Fortress stats for whacky Apocalypse style games.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ish said:

Probably, but it only has a Power Level and the most recent stats are only in a hard to find supplement.  I'm leaning towards just running it as a ridiculously oversized Battlewagon in regular games and busing out the Battle Fortress stats for whacky Apocalypse style games.

Just use the 20pts per PL and call it good