Best way to sell my beastmen armies?

Brother Glacius

Hey Ordo, so looking for some advice here. I have decided to sell my beastmen collection. I just tallied up everything, and roughing out an MSRP for it all, it comes to around $2500. That being said, I have a themed portion of it, well painted and based, that comes to about $789. The other $1716 is a mix of painted, assembled, NOS, and NIB models. I'm very tempted to sell the themed set on its own. I could probably even split up the remaining models into two armies. I don't think I want to part them out even though some of the other painted models would probably benefit from the separation. First time moving such a large collection, so advice and experience are appreciated.

large.20220404_095837.jpg.72b6427cae0ec3

large.20220404_095857.jpg.eac570a9fa53de

• Thanks 1

Okay, I'm going to go the other way, since I know you know Mindtaker is an option:

- Sell the themed part together (drop out the ones that aren't fully based and sell them separately)

- Sell all the rest in units, individual models, boxes, etc.

This is how I would do it. It will get you the most for the lot but will also take a good chunk of time and effort.

• Like 5