1/8/23: Ordo Fanaticus Game Day@ W.O.W. Sunday 10:30am - 3:00pm

Blustorm

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $8 for Ordo Members, $3 for Ordo Warlord Champions, and FREE for Emperors & Imperators! As always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE GAMES

Games we play: All, with a focus on Warhammer 40k, Kill Team, Bloodbowl, Necromunda, board games and more.

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

BUT WHAT ABOUT COVID-19, RSV, Flu, etc?

Although Oregon and Washington no longer have mask mandates, we still require all our players to be courteous and conscious of their opponents and other players around them.  If you're feeling ill in any way - please stay home, and make sure to communicate with people you've been in contact with.   Ordo will continue to have masks available for anyone to use, and we're happy to make certain rooms mask only if anyone requests it.

GAME NIGHT EXPECTATIONS

Please be aware that as always, the Czar has the ability to ask a player to leave if the Czar feels it necessary. Game Nights are meant to be enjoyable, low-stress activities, so let’s have fun.

• Like 1

I'm planning on bringing Kill Team with me. I'm a little rusty, but I'd be up for a game. Alternatively, I can work on clubhouse cleanup and building terrain if I don't have an opponent. 

Please post here if you plan on attending. In case of extreme weather (ice, snow, etc.), I will post a cancellation notice at least 24 hours prior to the Game Day. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eman said:

Got room for another Mordheim player?

Hi there. Welcome to Ordo Fanaticus!

Just so you know, I believe @Wentwizard is running a specific type of Mordheim campaign. Here's a link to the sign up form and campaign info:

I think if you stop by on Sunday, you can chat him up for more info. I'm not sure how many total players will be there. Last time, we had 4 players and a couple of spectators. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wentwizard said:

We always have room for one more! We’re running a campaign that you’re welcome to join or if you just feel like playing a one-off we can figure out a way for you to hop in for a game

Happy to join and filled out the form. 

Playing Kislev! 

10 models at exactly 500pts

Territory:

34 - Temple of Morr

55 - Tavern

66 - Spy

52 - Wyrdstone Hoard (as per spy roll again thing)

Dice is hot tonight! Lol

towncryer-ivan-flat.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/2/2023 at 6:59 AM, Blustorm said:

I'm planning on bringing Kill Team with me. I'm a little rusty, but I'd be up for a game. Alternatively, I can work on clubhouse cleanup and building terrain if I don't have an opponent. 

Please post here if you plan on attending. In case of extreme weather (ice, snow, etc.), I will post a cancellation notice at least 24 hours prior to the Game Day. 

I am up for some quick Kill Team. Need a break to unwind from my parents visiting. 

@Kampfer and @BigMick37 I'm down to play either of you or you can play each other. As I stated previously though, I am a bit rusty as I haven't played a game in almost 6 months. I have four Kill Teams from the Compendium to pick from - Space Marines, SM scouts, Chaos SM, and DeathGuard. BTW, I would prefer to play earlier that day rather than later, so I can check out the Mordheim action when those players show up around noon. 

10 hours ago, Blustorm said:

@Kampfer and @BigMick37 I'm down to play either of you or you can play each other. As I stated previously though, I am a bit rusty as I haven't played a game in almost 6 months. I have four Kill Teams from the Compendium to pick from - Space Marines, SM scouts, Chaos SM, and DeathGuard. BTW, I would prefer to play earlier that day rather than later, so I can check out the Mordheim action when those players show up around noon. 

Kampfer has first choice as I responded second lol

1 hour ago, Blustorm said:

Gotcha. I just want to make sure that anyone that wants to play KT has a game. Being the GN czar, I don't have to play a game; I can do other things while I'm there. 

Well Kampfer has full run with ya, damn dog is puking up a storm etc. Gonna be at the vet for the morning, sorry for the pump fake!