Tuesday, 6/24

I'll not be able to stop by this evening, but Jon, any chance you'd be up for 40k next Tuesday? We haven't played in ages, and I still haven't played a game of 7th yet. 1850 points tournament-style is fine by me.

Welcome home - Sure! Daemon on Daemon craziness should be out of sight fun - we can talk fluff/armies/WC for the game or just do straight up 1850 BAO Style; I'm cool with with either . At any rate I'm sure I'll learn something and have a good time!

Welcome home - Sure! Daemon on Daemon craziness should be out of sight fun - we can talk fluff/armies/WC for the game or just do straight up 1850 BAO Style; I'm cool with with either . At any rate I'm sure I'll learn something and have a good time!

Cool! I'll bring an 1850 point version of my OFCC list (Chaos Space Marines with Daemon allies, all Nurgle, all the time). I'm rocking a massive 3 warp charges. Feel free to bring whatever you need to prepare for the BAO. Hmmm... BAO uses 3-hour rounds. If you want to practice quick-play (something I'd like to do more of), we could even plan to do a tournament-style, no-interruptions game. Plan on starting at 6:30 (after setting up the battlefield) and aiming on getting a whole game within 3 hours. We could even use a chess clock to track time. It's something I'd like to do more of to prepare for the OFCC, and I find that the fast-and-furious playing is a good way to make lots of mistakes (and subsequently learn more). Either way, I'm up for it!

Kids' swim practice is done at 5:45, so I should be there a hair after 6.

Cool! I'll bring an 1850 point version of my OFCC list (Chaos Space Marines with Daemon allies, all Nurgle, all the time). I'm rocking a massive 3 warp charges. Feel free to bring whatever you need to prepare for the BAO. Hmmm... BAO uses 3-hour rounds. If you want to practice quick-play (something I'd like to do more of), we could even plan to do a tournament-style, no-interruptions game. Plan on starting at 6:30 (after setting up the battlefield) and aiming on getting a whole game within 3 hours. We could even use a chess clock to track time. It's something I'd like to do more of to prepare for the OFCC, and I find that the fast-and-furious playing is a good way to make lots of mistakes (and subsequently learn more). Either way, I'm up for it!

Kids' swim practice is done at 5:45, so I should be there a hair after 6.

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

I'll bring the chess clock - you bring the whoop-ass :)

Geeze, guys, sorry  I didn't make it out.  My 4:30 dental appointment was supposed to be a quick visit, but lasted till nearly 7.  I went home to have dinner, then just 'rest my eyes' for a little bit before going out, and that was the last thing I remember.  :(

<ron burgundy voice/> "Since when do eyes need rest. Everyone knows eyes just roll back into your head when you pass out until the Federales poke you with their guns and you say hey, that's sharp - I'm awake!" <ridiculous voice off/>

next time?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.