OFCC Salamanders

I'm planning on running my custom Space Marines chapter as they should be - Salamanders.

Here is what I'm thinking

Chapter Master - Jump Pack, Shield Eternal, Artificer Armor, Auspex, Melta Bomb, Power Sword

5 Thunder Hammer Storm Shield Terminators

10 Sternguard 2 Melta Drop Pod Sarge - Melta Bombs Power Weapon

10 Sternguard 2 Melta Drop Pod Sarge - Melta Bombs Power Weapon

10 Tactical Marines Flamer Drop Pod Sarge Melta Bombs

10 Tactical Marines Flamer Drop Pod Sarge Melta Bombs

10 Assault Marines 2 Flamers Sarge - Power Fist Combat Shield

10 Assault Marines 2 Flamers Sarge - Power Fist Combat Shield

3 Attack Bikes with Heavy Bolters

I like the list, looks solid. Lots of anti infantry, melta to pop transports and many fast units to control the table. Only thing that makes the list worry is templates the redeemer land raider, or helldrake template.

I would play the list or against it, looks fun ether way.

Have fun

TW Haines

Yeah, this is basically a culmination of a bunch of stuff I have laying around that needs to get done.

I came up with my custom chapter a while ago and at first it was blood angels, so I had two full groups of assault marines and a counts as Sanguinor dubbed Draguinor that I was using. Things changed and I went away from those guys, but always loved how they looked with the FW and Chapterhouse bits. I had also made some TH/SS Termies with the same.

I try to use OFCC to push me to paint a new army and I wanted to use drop pod sternguard at BAO so I'm using the two tournies to get my army done. I'll be using Ultramarines Chapter Tactics with Tigurius at BAO 30 Sterngaurd 15ish tacs in Drop pods with other stuff and this list at OFCC. I just like the idea of having all this stuff that i modelled and started to paint get finished, which for me is a great thing about the OFCC.

It is not meant to be a hard list. Very mobile and suviveable with enough killy to take on a lot of things but I fully understand its limitations.

• Like 2