8/31/23 Ordo Fanaticus Game Night at W.O.W. Thursday 4 - 9 pm

Blustorm

THE PLACE

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $8 for Ordo Members, $3 for Ordo Warlord Champions, and FREE for Emperors & Imperators! As always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

THE GAMES

Games we play: All, with a focus on Warhammer 40k, Kill Team, Star Wars Legion, Bloodbowl, board games and more.

While it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to pre-arrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop by and check it out.

GAME NIGHT EXPECTATIONS

Please be aware that as always, the Czar has the ability to ask a player to leave if the Czar feels it necessary. Game Nights are meant to be enjoyable, low-stress activities, so let’s have fun.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Salty Monkey said:

I will be there for an early 40K game…it will be done by 6 cuz I’m playing @Tao Tsê-Mung and he tends to whoop da #^*! Out of me 😂

@Blustorm I’m available for a game after 6 if ya want a  500pts Star Wars Legion game?

Sure, we can try to get in a game. FYI, I'll probably need to be done by 9 and leave by 9:15 or so. LMK if that works or doesn't work for you. 

8 hours ago, Kevin the Wizard said:

I might be out for a few weeks. Took on a job making a trail cam but for UFOs 🤷‍♂️

May not land by then so I may swing by to hang out, if so I can bring the mos eisley terrain for @Salty Monkey and @Blustorm to play on

Wow, that sounds interesting. If you want to bring the Mos Eisley terrain out on Thursday, that would be cool. I think I'm going to get there early on Thursday and start looking thru the stored terrain to find some stuff that will work for Legion. I'm already thinking about ideas for a possible Dagobah table and/or rocky plateau type table. We'll see if I can find what I need. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Salty Monkey said:

@Blustorm looks like I’m not good enough to entice Oscar in 😉 do you want to start a bit earlier like 5ish?

Yep, that sounds good to me. I'll be there around 3:30pm tomorrow, so whenever you want to get started, I'm down.

BTW, it might end up just being you and me playing Legion as I don't know if there will be any 40k or other games. 

2 hours ago, Blustorm said:

Yep, that sounds good to me. I'll be there around 3:30pm tomorrow, so whenever you want to get started, I'm down.

BTW, it might end up just being you and me playing Legion as I don't know if there will be any 40k or other games. 

Kool, I come as soon as I can…as long as you promise not to get too handsy.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kevin the Wizard said:

Or...maybe we do a homebrew 3 way thing if you guys are down to play a little later at 5/530?

I'll come with 500 points anyways and see what we feel.

1 hour ago, Blustorm said:

I'm down for anything, but I have a hard out by 9pm. We can try a homebrew 1v1v1 if everyone feels up for it. 

Awesome!

Great game of SW: Legion tonight! I had two awesome opponents - @Kevin the Wizard and @Salty Monkey for a 1v1v1. We played using Kevin's Mos Eisley terrain and it went for a full 6 turns. At the end, Salty and I tied on points and poor Kevin's army was pretty much wiped out. We'll have to try that scenario again sometime and maybe Salty or me will deploy in the center next time. 😉

Good to see @TheSteelyard and @Obligatory playing 40k last night as well. Hope to have a good crowd next week! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1