Looking for people with similar schedules/availability for various games

Kelharis

Hey all, mt name is Ben and I work graveyard shift Sunday-Wednesday, and sometimes Thursday.  I'd love to be able to get back to doing some gaming with people, and I'm hoping that there's people who can meet either Friday or Saturday in the late morning or early afternoon. Fridays would be my preference most of the time. 

Now, what games you may ask?

Well, here's everything I have currently:

40k (Tau 7k plus points, Grey Knights 3d printing an army, currently combat patrol sized, Daemons about 1500 points)

AOS (Daemons as above)

X-wing (Empire, nearly all options including huge ships)

Minihammer(10mm) T9A or WHFB any edition (Orcs and Goblins 10k points)

Talisman ( I have most of the expansions)

Things I have played in the past, or Would be interested in trying:

Kill Team

Warcry

Blood Bowl

Warmaster

Battletech and/or Mechwarrior RPG

Flames of War

Bolt Action

I have a 3d printer and stl files for pretty much any game. I would love to find a like-minded group that becomes a regular thing.

Let me know if anyone has similar availability/interest in gaming. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Kelharis said:

Minihammer(10mm) T9A or WHFB any edition (Orcs and Goblins 10k points)

Warmaster

There's a group of us that play Warmaster in the area. No real specific times (I know some of the guys try and play Thursday evenings), but I can normally carve out at least one Saturday a month to play some games. We have a WhatsApp/Discord group, would be happy to add you to either if you would like, just drop me a line!

Love the idea of Minihammer! I play "normal" scale 9th Age but have always thought about putting together a force in that scale, will have to look into it more!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Torg said:

where are you located (Portland metro?) and do you have a preference as to where you play? (LGS or ORDO or?)  I am not sure I fit into what your looking for - I just think it may help with finding people.

Yes, this would probably be helpful info. I'm on the east side of Gresham. Would love to find somewhere out here to play, but I can travel as far as Guardian Games and Mindtaker.

1 hour ago, Andrewgeddon said:

There's a group of us that play Warmaster in the area. No real specific times (I know some of the guys try and play Thursday evenings), but I can normally carve out at least one Saturday a month to play some games. We have a WhatsApp/Discord group, would be happy to add you to either if you would like, just drop me a line!

Love the idea of Minihammer! I play "normal" scale 9th Age but have always thought about putting together a force in that scale, will have to look into it more!

I would love to join the discord for now. I haven't explored whatsapp yet, but will look at downloading it. Discord name is Kelharis.

• Like 2