Progress is Happening

So I’ve rebased and magnetized over a hundred orcs. They still need to be painted but the first step is done. Over eighty gobos are getting the alcohol dip to strip them and will be rebasing them later. My trolls are on their way and my giant proxy still needs to be put together.

Over all I have more than enough to field multiple types of armies and will be doing my paint jobs right this time.  I will have a ready army by this month. Just need my new movement trays to get here. I bet the guys are overloaded with orders.

How’s your army looking?

• Like 4

Theoretical.  I think I have mentioned that I downsized all my models a decade ago and I am still trying to pick an army...

At this point I have narrowed it down to Beastmen and Wood Elves with Warriors and Bretonnians coming a distant 3 & 4.

I'm also still worried about finding a reliable community.  I miss you guys out in the PNW.

• Like 1

My TK are almost here, so I'll be building the core force from scratch. I have some old SSCs that will be joining the army and some big constructs too. I have some undead chariots from an STL, but not sure if they are TK themed or not. Oh, and I have a character or two left over as well. Can't wait to start building and seeing how many points I can squeeze out.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Brother Glacius said:

My TK are almost here, so I'll be building the core force from scratch. I have some old SSCs that will be joining the army and some big constructs too. I have some undead chariots from an STL, but not sure if they are TK themed or not. Oh, and I have a character or two left over as well. Can't wait to start building and seeing how many points I can squeeze out.

I'd love to hear about your lists and what and how you are fielding them and how they are performing.  I have a bunch of guys here that are interested in TK specifically and I am not as familiar with them as I should be.

what I immediately found odd was that the TK chariot sprue has a copyright of 2002....but the skeleton sprue, which is pre-TK, has a copyright of 2005. I wonder if they had to redo the copyright when they added the extra TK sprue...but that just seems weird to me. Also, even if they did, wouldn't it have had a 2002 copyright? So odd.

• Confused 1