OFCC tickets

I really wish you sold team tickets rather than individual tickets. Seems to make more sense if people can't attend, then the team just picks up the player and handles the headache of collecting the cash

It was something that was considered, but the problem comes when handing discounts for those who are champions. It was decided that handling refunds when they come up is the better option. Also some of this can be handled internally in teams. You cannot attend but your buddy can, have him pay you and just PM someone (Me, Blustorm, or any other senator) saying the ticket has transferred to another player. 

If a team captain would like to buy all four tickets and and then collect the funds from their final teammates that is something they could easily do. Just add 4 tickets to the shopping cart. 

The individual tickets allow for both the team ticket option if the person wants to buy all four as well as people to buy individual tickets.

• Like 1

Buh... When I went to the Team Check In thread, I counted 25 teams. That's 100 players that plan on being there. 70 spots open means there's going to be a very tight race on picking up the remaining tickets. Unless you guys are expecting 30% of those teams to drop out...

Which is why individual tickets makes no sense

FC.  it will work out.  we have dont it both ways.  the way individuals work is that the first "FULL" team to pay is in from the allowed teams.  It is an incentive to pay.  if you have 1 player that doesnt pay, you better pay for him or get on his ass.  Sure it can be a pain, but it switches the responsibility from Ordo to the individuals (and by extensions the team).  It is much easier for each team to manage their members then for Ordo to manage all the teams.  We appreciate your willingness to push your teammates to pay.

• Like 1