FW Chaos Dwarfs

Gunnerson

------Looking for Army swap or CASH I will not accept any lowball offer on any Chaos Dwarf mini-------
--------------------------Army Will not be Broken up----------------------------
All Forge World (or some variation the odd items will be marked ****** for easy identification) This army being all forgeworld and little to no paint not even primer will trade in my favor
Bull Centaur Renders x 6
Death Shreiker x 2
Dreadquake x 1
Magma Cannon x 1
Bale Tarus x 1 *****(missing some of the wing hooks and uses a plasticard base possible recast purchased on ebay but came shipped to me in the forgeworld bag with the instructions and the resin seems right but I did not purchase it first hand so I do not know for sure )
Infernal Guard w/ Fireglave x30
Infernal Guard with HW/S x 30 ***** (some were purchased on ebay rather than FW and I believe them to be forged as the resin is different colored 10 were purchased 2nd hand)
3 sets of infernal guard command
Iron demon (base coated and light paint work)
Skull Cracker (painted but needing some touch up after a bad experience of pigment and sealer)
---Finecast Hellcannon (began base coating)

copy of Tamrakahn(sp?)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

an all forgeworld CD army is pretty amazing.  i was going to do CD as my second army but the models are just too gosh darn expensive.  i would trade my beastmen army i just acquired but not sure its an even trade for those models plus they are all primed and not painted so its not exactly what you are asking for... if you play regular dwarfs, i could trade you some pieces for pieces.