last minute drops for ofcc...(team event)

they arent 'due' today but what john said was basically tomorrow is the last day(april 15th) before it becomes open to everyone.  so teams that are fully paid are guaranteed their spot.  those that are not will be replaced if teams in waiting can fully pay.  pretty fair system imo.  just need to find one more person.  i do have 1 2-year old imperial stout left to bribe someone with... and ill throw in a growler of my marzen when its done lagering ;) i rrrreallly want to do the team event.  it was so fun last year.  ill be changing the name to something else once we get our last person.  mike dropped so im taking captain along with andrew and antanas the great! 

they arent 'due' today but what john said was basically tomorrow is the last day(april 15th) before it becomes open to everyone. so teams that are fully paid are guaranteed their spot. those that are not will be replaced if teams in waiting can fully pay. pretty fair system imo. just need to find one more person. i do have 1 2-year old imperial stout left to bribe someone with... and ill throw in a growler of my marzen when its done lagering ;) i rrrreallly want to do the team event. it was so fun last year. ill be changing the name to something else once we get our last person. mike dropped so im taking captain along with andrew and antanas the great!

Oh man, if I knew there was a possibility of an imperial stout, I would have quit the team and had you bribe me to rejoin ;)

• Like 1