great KS

See now that is cool.  I like the way that Heavy Gear uses dice like this to mark movement modes and speeds, and using something like this for other game states would be pretty awesome, never mind just a good tool for prototyping (though I'd doubt these are all that well balanced for rolling).

If anyone wants to go in on an order together to get the price down, I'm in for a set or two.

(though I'd doubt these are all that well balanced for rolling).

There is entire rants about this issue.  IMO they can't be any worse than any other dice.  Do you know how chessex makes their dice?...wait, do I know how chessex makes their dice?  I think I do.....oooh goooooooogle...

• Like 1

Reviewed and approved! I'm in btw while was looking a 4 grouping $100 first to ship opened up so I snagged it. If we need more that rolling limited at $300 is tempting.

Yep I'm backing this, btw loren I did cancel my pledge on b sieged looking forward to playing your copy tho

• Like 1

So as there is more interest, the six bundle is the most cost effective how many sets are people looking at?

I'm sitting on a first delivery 4 set and will want one or two for myself. I think some one else will prolly need to back as well there is a five dollar shipping added to your pledge btw

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.