new 40k Campaign supplement shown - Blood Oath

dalmer

The new 40k campaign supplement "Blood Oath" was shown at the Warhammer World event.

Khorne Daemonkin versus Ultramarines, so folks are speculating that since the former have received their new codex, the latter (i.e. Codex:  Adeptus Astartes or whatever they're gonna call it) will release shortly.

Stay safe,

don

• Like 2

The new 40k campaign supplement "Blood Oath" was shown at the Warhammer World event.

Khorne Daemonkin versus Ultramarines, so folks are speculating that since the former have received their new codex, the latter (i.e. Codex:  Adeptus Astartes or whatever they're gonna call it) will release shortly.

Stay safe,

don

Pretre has been pretred!

I was just looking at some 40k stuff prior to an Apocalypse game and thought I'd post it up... I defer to pretre's overall "in the know" on these boards.  I'm just a fan and thought folks would be interested in the news.

pretre's posts are much better because of (a) images and (b) knowing how to do linkies to direct areas rather than scroll-fests

• Like 1