Project: Ryza Skitarii

So the Skitarii bug bit me pretty hard and I shelved my Orks for a little while  :unsure:  I will get back to them in the future after this smallish project. 

I'm going to Nottingham for a Throne of Skulls tourny in July and thought i cant take my orks cause they is almost no GW models in that army and they probably wouldn't appreciate it like I do.  

So Skitarii came out and I think they look super cool. I have also been messing around with the IG steel legion formation. Combining these two great things is my plan! and here is the first model!

IMG_20150523_170922.jpg

The list is going to be a Skitarii Manpile and a Steel Legion formation.

I already have the leman russes almost finished the formation will include: 3 executioners, a punisher and a vanquisher with a hydra.

the manpile detachment includes: 2 vanguard squads, a ranger squad, 2 dragoons, 3 onegars and a bunker.

The fun part is the the Skitarii will be painted in Ryza colors and 2 of the executioners have ryza pattern turrets and Orange might make my skitarii stand out in a sea of red :)

Ill post more clearer pictures when things get done...I hope the above is good to get an idea of what im going for

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Project: Skitarii falcon...moves on to stage two...DPing my way to the top.

IMG_20150721_182318.jpg

here are my nine new droppods ready for paint...that little guy to the left is my Skitarii Culexus Assassin :)...people love invisibility over here.

Heres some Forgeworld/cult mech goodies I'm working on...I'm going to use the FW tech priest as a Dominus and the engineerseer as a Datasmith

IMG_20150721_201718.jpg

IMG_20150721_193652.jpg

• Like 2