AUGUST 15 40K TOURNAMENT TACOMA WA

Lord Hanaur

Is the event using ITC rules changes (like 2+ rerollable nerf, Invisibility, and ranged Str D)?

Re-rollable 2+ are going to be 2+ and then 4+.  Totally agree on that one.  Invisibility will make enemies BS 1 and Ws 1 against you.

Dunno if i properly answered those two issues.  But i do think they are good for the game.  We will cover any other questions in a few hours before we start.  

Tyrranocite is  Monstrous Creature that therefore fires 360 degrees and cannot split its fire up.  Already answered that one but in case it gets lost in the thread.

I just wanted to thank everyone who made this a successful event.  We had 24 players show up from Bremerton to Olympia to be a part of the first ever 40K tournament at Terracrux Games!

Not only did we raffle off SEVEN sizable prizes, but the fierce competition (and people brought serious "A" game lists in many cases) was accompanied by some pretty great attitudes nearly without exception.

This can only qualify as an absolute success.  The best part was i got to meet some people from gaming clubs i didn't know about, and we got a chance to see some ridiculous paint jobs.  Not to mention one of the shortest games I think I have ever seen.

We will post some results up shortly, but for anyone who missed this one, don't miss the one on September 19th.  I'd love to give out some even bigger prizes!

Pics can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/827109437405160/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It may just be a problem with my browser, but the spreadsheet is extending way too far to the right and a bunch of it is hidden under your sidebar.

I'm really pretty amazed at how much that last win bumped up my overall placing.

I'm already registered and paid for the next one. Working on some RavenWing Black Knights for it right now.