Remaining in the Old World - Pure Fluff

Heres how I wanted it to end.

Franz goes Sigmar Ascendant, but ultimately loses.

Chaos is winning, but Nagash creates an Empire of the Dead to hold them at bay. No souls=no corrupting influence

Chaos stalemates with the undead.

Nagash begins a never ending rule of undeath and stamping out religions and strong emotions.

The elves become itinerant race forever wandering on magically huge Arcs

The Dwarves save the death of tgeir race by joining with the dawi zharr. They create giant forge fortresses that are horrible foundries of toil work and destruction.

The orks become a never ending tide due to a population explosion brought on by magic.

Skaven destroy tilea and become the controllers of the southlands.

The ogres are subjugated by the dwarves, and are praying for a deliverance that will never come.

Chaos holds the north slowly warping the world, only being held by mysterious strikes by skyships of tge lizardmen...

Khemri starts healing and is the new hope in the world as settra breaks free

Beastmen ally with chaos no shock

Love the input guys. so much to plough through and get worked out. With regard to the Elf Situation i was thinking that as the war went on a Dark Elf assassin killed a high elf noble or a character and the allied pact fell apart and the dark elves (Once they new the world was safe) returned to what was left of naggaroth on their boats and started fresh settlements with the slaves taken for the end of the war. 

The high elves would either be scattered into enclaves similar to the lizard men or somehow be able to raise Ulthuan back up out of the depths or maybe find another island to start life on again?Either that or they build massive citadel ships to live on and end up a mobile nation cruising around the "Great Ocean" trying to find survivors of Ulthuan who scattered onto boats when it got destroyed.

The wood elves along with the help of allies push back into what was left of Athel Loren and with a hatred spirit push back the foul beast men and filth that were there. They manage to find small areas still protected by magic that are untouched and after many years they finally started building their tree kingdom once again. 

For the Dwarfs I was thinking of something like this to give them a fresh new start. 

-In exchange for help from the Elves/Bretonnians/Empire to capture/destroy their lost fortresses hey will clear their slate of grudges

-All grudges against other dwarfs are voided as they attempt to create unity among themselves

-New grudge books are started by each clan and a hall is created to record the grudges against the forces of chaos in stone as they can never be forgiven. 

For the Elves if we go on the route where the empire is rifted and causes a river then the water level would go down and could expose new islands.

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i426/Splinx69/OldWorld%20copy_zps6gmn8cwr.jpg

Here is my initial change based on the chaos invasion from the northern parts of the empire and Bretonnia. I feel this will enable Brets to still be able to play and have some sort of land to fight for. The map is also to represent the hold that chaos now has on the Empires doorstep and the struggle upcoming to rid the land of the filth. 

I will look at the Empire in more detail next and change some of the cities to ruined (Mordheim games could be played as scenarios in these cities) just to add a bit of spice.

The project will continue soon when i get some more time.

Cheers

Sam 

Added more of a timeline feel to the map showing the first phase of the chaos invasion and then the 2nd. I have purposely left a bit more of the empire left than mentioned in the end of times. The empire is pretty much half of what it was along with Bretonnia. I will be working on a more detailed map of the empire shortly. 

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i426/Splinx69/OldWorld-9th_zpsciwgw1mf.jpg

• 2 months later...

So i am still working on this as more and more friends have decided to give up and leave the Old World in search of pastures new. If anyone is interested in getting a couple games in and continuing in the battles so i can continue the fluff of the old world let me know. Its kinda hard to be putting in effort on fluff when everyone seems to be leaving and no games to play.