Mollyfox: Crazy stuff happens!

orkdork

Mollyfox might just be the most complex and wild set of possible interactions I've ever seen in a tabletop game. Joel and I had a Zoraida vs. Seamus game with the following nutty chain of events:

A high walkway separates our crews. Zoraida has come close to the walkway to summon her doll to where it can then Hem something. Seamus then Backalleys up onto the walkway, since the walkway is blocking, focuses, and blasts Zoraida for some nasty damage. Next, the Copycat teleports up to Seamus and takes his shot, thankfully missing. Copycat places himself with Seamus at his back so that he doesn't knock himself off the ledge with the recoil from his shot. Zoraida can't cast Obey on Seamus, because he's a master, so she chooses Copycat instead. Copycat then blasts Seamus, which in turn launches Copycat off the Ht 4 walkway, causing him to impale himself on his own hedgetrimmers. Because Zoraida was close, this drops a dead Copycat at her feet, which is just dandy for Bette Noir to pop up and start beating on Zoraida :)

The "unkillable" Zoraida has eaten half her soulstones and taken half her wounds. Things aren't looking good. Luckily for me, at the end of turn 2, my enthralled Nurse outdoes herself, getting her injection trigger on Seamus in melee, following that up with a take your meds that paralyzes him, allowing Juju to get onto Seamus the next turn and further paralyze him with quicksand. With Seamus locked down for 2 turns, the Ressurectionists can't put down the Swampfiends fast enough to prevent the VP-gap from growing out of reach. By the end of the game, the Ressurectionists have more models than they started with, Zoraida has flown off to keep her final wound safe, half the trees and fishes are dead, but the Swampfiends win by a 5 VP margin!

• Like 2

In a memorable game, an opponent had a picket line of 4 models (an austringer, lucius, and two guild riflemen) spaced out on a ridgeline (H5). They were overlooking the the scheme objective effectively making it impossible for me to complete. I ended up charging with a Mature nephalim, the first model was a guild rifleman, and I flipped a book so instead of beating to a bloody pulp, I flung the first rifleman off the ridge to his death below and charged the 2nd one. The second one took a pounding on the first attack and then on the 2nd got flung off the ridge as the Mature barreled past to the austringer I cheated a book so that I could get My hands on Lucius and since all his lacky's were in crumpled heaps at the bottom of the ridge when I my hands on lucius it was not pretty and ended up throwing him off the ridge leaving him with 1 wound and no friends nearby.

• Like 1

It is amusing just to hear about this game.

My jaberwoky was able to fannyslap their zulu who then in turn did a sashay periwinkle into my mambo king. He then vogued the fly on the wall over the moon on my piano man. The best part was when the crybaby did a full nelson into the grenadier who was just about to perform the flying zamboni.

:)

• Like 5

My jaberwoky was able to fannyslap their zulu who then in turn did a sashay periwinkle into my mambo king. He then vogued the fly on the wall over the moon on my piano man. The best part was when the crybaby did a full nelson into the grenadier who was just about to perform the flying zamboni.

Lol! I didn't know you played ;)

It's even more fun to play it! Join us...
  • Like 1

It's even more fun to play it! Join us...

You just be quiet. Thankfully, I am completely broke at the moment. :tongue:  And couldn't buy into it even if I wanted to. But I will say that I did look at the Children of December box....that appealed to me. Maybe, if I get to see the game played, and when I'm not so broke, I might consider getting the CoD box. Maybe. The mechanical horse model was pretty sweet too.