Seth's yu jing hobby progress

Ogre Seth

Very nice!  I love that green, I think it will look great on a finished building.   If you want I can make some of those cardboard bits with thin plastic card that I've been using for bridges and detail.  Buuuuuuut, I really like how this looks.  :)

Thx Rudra.

For this first attempt I incorporated the hidden ground lighting, the glowing smoke stack (not well seen in picture) and the red control panel next to the door (I plan to add a small housing for detail). Since it is your terrain, I am more than willing to make changes of style or materials as you see fit. I hope to get this building up and fully operational by next sunday so I can bring it to WOW. Maybe we can do a building swap, so I can start working on a new one... I have a bunch more little ideas I want to try out. We will see what we like best.

Seth

I definitely like the ground lighting, that could be used on a few key buildings to really make them stand out.   Same thing with the smoke stack.  I can churn out a few more industrial buildings that that will work well on.

awesome. Here is an iconic building shape that may be fun to make. 

post-1692-0-98308600-1444758130_thumb.png

Thx wise tiger. I may take you up on that sometime, but for now I have cut out what I need to play this week.

They sell those hole-punches locally too, Seth. Most decent craft stores will have them in their paper-products section. I got mine at Michael's for $8 - and you guys down there don't even have to pay sales tax! :P

Like tiger says, it makes life soooooo much easier. Sure, you could hand cut them out, but you'll have tons of time AND have nice, perfect little circles! :)

-Tim

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...