Weekly Games at Guardian Games

ZeroMoon17

Hi guys,

I'm Josh. I live in Humboldt County, CA. My girlfriend and I are spending about six days in Portland the week after Christmas. I'm a long-time FoW player, and since we're in the area and we're both avid gamers we both want to spend a little more time checking out the gaming scene in Portland than we did the last time we were there. We don't have any plans for 12/30 yet so we'll count on being at GG around 6pm.

I posted a message on Battlefront's forum, but I rememberd the OF forum and figured it would work better. ;) I can do almost anything American or German, with a sprinkling of partially painted Soviets, mostly LW but I can swing MW if needed. I'd like to practice for the 2016 West Coast Nationals, but whatever works too. My girlfriend isn't planning on bringing her Soviets and playing, but I can talk her into it, probably. Let me know what's up.

Thanks,

-Josh

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I'm Josh. I live in Humboldt County, CA. My girlfriend and I are spending about six days in Portland the week after Christmas. I'm a long-time FoW player, and since we're in the area and we're both avid gamers we both want to spend a little more time checking out the gaming scene in Portland than we did the last time we were there. We don't have any plans for 12/30 yet so we'll count on being at GG around 6pm.

I posted a message on Battlefront's forum, but I rememberd the OF forum and figured it would work better. ;) I can do almost anything American or German, with a sprinkling of partially painted Soviets, mostly LW but I can swing MW if needed. I'd like to practice for the 2016 West Coast Nationals, but whatever works too. My girlfriend isn't planning on bringing her Soviets and playing, but I can talk her into it, probably. Let me know what's up.

Thanks,

-Josh

Josh, I talked to you on the Flames of War boards, I'll plan on bringing 1420 pts LW on Dec 30th around 6pm at Guardian Games.  We usually have 2-4 people show up on a weekly basis, so another player is always welcome if you want to convince your girlfriend to play as well.  We are also trying to arrange some Team Yankee demos that week so keep posted about those if you are interested.  We coordinate almost all of our gaming on this forum.

• Like 1

If we continue the Firestorm campaign, I will have to speed up my painting of Germans.

You favor Brits.

Zeke usually does US.

If laz is there, he will do Axis.

So to balance, I switch over to Germans, and hand over Allied General role to Zeke or yourself

I expect there to 3-4 of us on Thursdays (WED on 23 and 30 DEC).

If not a Firestorm campaign battle, then I suggest warm-up for LW tourny in JAN.

• 2 weeks later...