do not order from deep cut studio

Don't Panic

DP,

I've seen a lot of comments about Deep Cuts on Dakka, and lots of people with issues said that they got them fixed, so DON'T give-up without trying to fix the situation.

I had contacted them directly because they also do custom mats, and I wanted to have one made. The guy I spoke to kept putting me off, telling me to check back in a few weeks, and a couple weeks ago he said to try back at the end of the year. But I am not going to bother - if they don't want my money, I ain't gonna beg them to take it. ;)

But yeah, they've had shipping issues, and many folks have posted that they got those issues fixed once you contact them and let them know what was wrong.

-Tim

• Like 1

Well they gave me a half refund which is kinda bullocks. But whatever. I can't even get it out of this damaged tube so it's still a lot of money down the drain. As nice as the prints are the company is from Lithuania so if you do have an issue come up as I did you will be out of money cause shipping it back will be pricey which they won't pay for either. So ye be forewarned!

• Like 2

If you buy goods or services on your credit or debit card, you have extra protection if things go wrong compared with paying by cash or cheque. 

You can make a claim against your card provider under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.

I don't know if this is valid in the US, but I'd check up on it.

I just got it out via techniques on the webz. Seriously it's remarkable what you can find on the internet... So its got some permenant crease marks going through the middle but it's not torn remarkably! So I think this is salvageable. But definitely going with partial refund. I've done CC chargeback once due to being charged twice for something. It was really annoying so I'd prefer to avoid that lol.

I think their issue now is their demand is quite high and they can't keep up. I don't even see many neoprene options anymore for 6x4 which when I ordered it they had a bunch. The really cool prints is why I ordered through them but I would advise staying clear of them until they can fix their issues. They also need to ship their mats in sturdier cardboard. Seriously it's really crappy material..

• Like 1