Feb 20, Early-War 2016 FoW Tournament @GG (official thread)

barca

So where is everyone on this one??? What's it going to take to get more butts in the seats (or next to the gaming tables, as it were)...

We have more prizes than in recent past: 8 so far.

Adding in the Dunkirk Award from tournaments past.

I also rounded up some sponsorship.

Will heavily talk this up during the Jan 30 event at OCC.

We have more prizes than in recent past: 8 so far.

Adding in the Dunkirk Award from tournaments past.

I also rounded up some sponsorship.

Will heavily talk this up during the Jan 30 event at OCC.

I unfortunately won't be able to make the tournament this weekend because it's my son's 8th birthday party...

I've also posted on the miniatures page, though their tournaments / events page doesn't seem to get much traffic...

Response has been small, so far.

Now, on the forum, it appears we might get a few more people if we change the date from 20 to 27.

I would like to get a tentative headcount to solidify the date, or if I have to change it, then to do so as quickly as possible.

I am trying to accommodate the max number of people here, while also being sure of getting the tables we need.

I originally screened the 20th and 27th of FEB with GG, and it will be less crowded on the 20th.  If more people can make FEB 27 or MAR 5 than FEB 20. I will change it to FEB 27 if I can get the tables.  If I cannot get the tables for FEB 27, then I will try for MAR 5.

So please respond to a mini poll as follows. Which days can you make for this tournament, so long as I can get tables (respond "yes", "no" for each date):

SAT, FEB 20

SAT, FEB 27

SAT, MAR 5

Looks like the 27th may be a better date than FEB 20 or MAR 5.

I would like to firm this up before going to the JAN 30 tournament @ OCC, so that I can do some promo our Portland tournament while I am up there in WA.

If you have not yet responded, please do ASAP. Please respond to a mini poll as follows.

Which days can you make for this tournament (respond "yes", "no" for each date):

SAT, FEB 20

SAT, FEB 27

SAT, MAR 5

If I need to change the table reservations, sooner is better than later...