Help with list

derek

Hey guys so ive been working on a space marines army list specifically a rsven guard army list after reading alot of captain A's articles on frontline and how hes pretty much said go for the gusto bring the cheese all the cheese. Ive come to that solid decision for myself. My marines list isn't cheesy enough i think but thats where i run into the issues. I know battle companies are amazing i know skyhammer is awesome but since kauyon came out ive been all about the raven guard. So would you guys go for the battle company drop pod spam or would you go pinion demi company and bring in the skyhammer and maybe a knight. I have the knight crusader just because i like how he looks and it really plays to an aggressive style marines army of 36 inches or less. Any tips and tricks would help hsvent gotten a game witg them yet since im waiting for bases from dragon forge to show up

• Like 2

I personally find battle company extremely dull to play, effective or not. So if you find that kind of list engaging. I would go with massed TL Ass Can spam on your bat company. I do NOT like the twin-battle cannon on the knight with a battle company at all, mostly because you have so many free tanks and guys all over, once things get mixed up, the two shot BC has a hard time even firing. the warden is much more my speed, and with some diivination support can be terrifying against fliers, a weakness for bat comp. That's my two cents.

Well the raptors hq just says as long as hes alive you get to re roll reserves. I tremble thinking about putting that many scouts together. My thought process is anyone who has silly intercetor rules can get tossed alot of bodies on the board at one time anyone who doesnt can get ready to have a hopefully long first tuof my dice love me