top down terrain has a new stage...

Don't Panic

annnnd boy i need a new job soon to pay for it lol.  btw, the stages now come with drawers now with NO PRICE INCREASE.  so that really makes it amazing imo.  this stage matches his terrain set so if you are looking for a theme... pretty nifty!  bravissimo, nakedpanda!

http://topdownterrain.com/collections/frontpage/products/horizon-core-nexus-display-stage

• Like 2

Hiyo!

The drawer is removable from its track, and from the stage (for when you just want to show the display by itself).

That is why some of the pics on the site have the stages with and without the drawer interchangeably!

The drawer stays in the track via tight tolerances in design, and I left enough room in the back for people to have it lock magnetically if they wish the extra peace of mind (I haven't seen the need though).

As for the dimensions, I will have to measure that! I keep models (such as hidden deployment and AD troops etc) in one section and tokens-tape-list-laser in the other, though tags would certainly not fit hahaha.

Thanks you guys! I will have pics of it with my has bam once i get the govads painted!

• Like 1