Championship update

Hello all. I am updating you all on the club championship. At this moment, I am not sure I can run it this year.

Like 2015, my January this year did not go well. Last year Keisha was diagnosed with Cancer. She beat the hell out of it and is now back to work at nearly 100%. This year, however, it is my turn. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. The simple explanation is that I have pain everywhere and it's magnified and random. 

I am still working with the Dr's to get everything set. The long term outlook is ok, with plenty of management but no cure. In the short term, I am not quite up to the task of even coming down to game, let alone run an event. The treatment is also not a quick one. I hope to be back to normal in a few months, but I don't know for sure.

I was hoping to start signups this month and start in March or April. 

So the question is, does anyone else want to run it? Or do we table it for now?

Jeez, man, it feels like it just keeps coming for you. I'm really sorry to hear it and hope you can settle in to a routine that makes things manageable soon.

I'm currently too sick and whacked out on decongestants to make rational decisions, but once I heal up I might want to take up the torch for the club championship. If so, I might do it more as a once a month thing intermixed with our other games over the course of the year, if that'd be OK. It's a cool idea and I was hoping to see it happen.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.