New to Vancouver WA .. LF KoW action !

Bham

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we are looking at the 22nd actually, although it's possible we might be able to arrange something next Thursday (the 10th)

I can (most Likely) do the 22nd.

Size of game?  I've only played twice, so maybe 1500?  I can do up to 4000 points of Empire of Dust.

I've only played one game at 1K points, so I would be fine giving 1.5k a go. I've got 3000-ish points (in WHFB terms) of Ogres. 

I've got a friend with "Rats" whom I've played before, i'll see if he's interested so we can don't have anyone left out. If not, I can certainly observe a game between you guys (Nick and Bham) if we end up with an odd number of people :)

I can definitely make the 22nd, at Mythic Realm, from 4pm-6:30 or so.

Any lurkers out there planning on coming?

I've only played one game at 1K points, so I would be fine giving 1.5k a go. I've got 3000-ish points (in WHFB terms) of Ogres. 

I've got a friend with "Rats" whom I've played before, i'll see if he's interested so we can don't have anyone left out. If not, I can certainly observe a game between you guys (Nick and Bham) if we end up with an odd number of people :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nick, just wanted to touch base with you; Bham and I are planning on meeting at Mythic Realms next Tuesday (22nd) around 4pm. Unfortunately my buddy is unable to game that week, so unless we have a 4th person out there wanting to throw down on KoW that day, looks like we'll have an odd number of people. But like I said before, I'm more than happy to sit out and observe if you and Bham want to get a game in.

Nick, just wanted to touch base with you; Bham and I are planning on meeting at Mythic Realms next Tuesday (22nd) around 4pm. Unfortunately my buddy is unable to game that week, so unless we have a 4th person out there wanting to throw down on KoW that day, looks like we'll have an odd number of people. But like I said before, I'm more than happy to sit out and observe if you and Bham want to get a game in.

I can be there.  Do we want to do a 2 vs 1 game?

Also, anyone lurking on this thread want to get in on this?

I can be there.  Do we want to do a 2 vs 1 game?

Also, anyone lurking on this thread want to get in on this?

I probably wouldn't want to jump straight into 2v1, as I'm still fairly unfamiliar with the system. But like I said, I'm happy to watch you guys get a game in; I'll bring my Ogres anyway, in case we have anyone drop in looking for a game :)