40k ofcc info please read...

VonVilkee

Hey guys I know a few of you are starting the process of setting up a team and want to go.

Check this out and be able to speak to it. I'm getting closer and closer to declaring this the year of malifaux but as promised here is the info if you aren't watching the proper places...

http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/topic/27502-ofcc-2016-40k-team-event-players-and-captains-primer/#entry337307

• Like 1

As far as I know the Devlan Studs are going and full. There was a decent amount of interest for a 40k team when I was under the impression malifaux was a bust. R Eli I'm thinking you could prolly own making a team from the 5 or six there... Mike "bloodyfangs" has gone was looking at time, Timothy was exploring the possibilities, Jake, Brad, and maybe Tucker or Devin. There are allot of possibilities there I'm thinking with my preference of another game I'll be sitting out the 40k or could be a last minute alt to make sure the team works.

Late drops are some of the most stressful part of forming a team. Basically Eli you want a team? Go forth and make it!

How's this: if you want to be on a team, post your real name, army, an email address, and the certainty with which you'll be able to attend. Then we can get an idea of the level of interest and organize something. I'll be with the Studs this year, but am totally happy (along with Corey and others, I'm sure) helping provide guidance.

If I can go I am thinking ig or dark angels leaning more ig won't know until end of march looking at the vacation wife booked already need to see if she will let me go. Right now it's up in air. Sorry for not knowing

So to fill in for Mike, he will be painted but is @ a 50 right now. He will be there come the apocalypse once his reasonable wife signs off.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.