New Orkcurion

pretre

Yea but initiative 1 vs everything else that will slaughter them in combat. I guess that doesnt really matter since power klaws are initiative 1 as well

Yeah, and you have the Meganobz and Megaboss to throw at the enemy. 

Please note that in that list that NONE of the Nobz in the boyz squads have power klaws.  They are just there to help with Ld.  

I love Trukk spam! I tried so hard to get it to work and it just wouldn't. This is sooo much better! How many points is that list? Also, I was under the impression you could waaaugh every turn except the first. Am I mistaken?

1850 pt list.  

If we wanted to buff this up to 2k for OFCC, it wouldn't be hard at all, just another unit of Tank Bustas in another trukk!  :D  

So if you could work ghazghkull into the formation without his council you could have everyone invluding meganobz assault possibly turn 1 if they jump from trukks and then six inch move then run and then assault if you really wanted to garantee an assault and you had points for it add bording planks to the trukks to get that extra 2 inches for assault. Ao youd have at least a 21 inch threat range if you have good dice rolls.