Ordo 7's unofficial start

Burk

Had and un-official Ordo 7's league game(s) last night. Got in 2 games.

Decided to plan lizards.  

Starting lineup:

Kroxigor

2x saurus

4x skinks

540TV

first game vs Shane and his pro-elfs.  Elect to kick to him aaaaaaaand blitz.  secured the ball and marched down field, injuring 2 of this precious little pansies including his only blitzer easily scored.  setup and kickoff to the elf.  The elf's valiantly try to move the ball this way and that and is able to squirt loose with the ball downfield.....but the dreaded 1 comes up for a dodge or sprint (cant remember which, there were so many :) ). ball is free for little skinky to pick it up and scamper down field to score on turn 7 to limit shanes players from returning. Sadly both return.  He kicks to me and ball goes out of bounds, so I give it to a saurus, cage up and march down the field to score.  3-0 and the pain is almost over....or is it.  I setup to kick to him aaaaaaaand blitz.  ball is  near sideline in a tackle zone, and i move 3 players up to cover it, and then try to pick it up...and fail, but ball squirts around and another skink picks it up.  Shane declares blitz and just needs to dodge his player out....and nope.  Skinks runs up to score 4-0 game over.  Both teams give skills to their most expensive players, and both get drafted.....both teams restart :)

Game 2 vs Jeff's halflings.....treeman and 8 er 9 little boys.  Not many highlights in this game.  Only really exciting moment is when skinks are down field about to score, but the ball squirts loose on a 1d blitz, and is in a scrum going round and round, no one can pick it up, and it goes out of bounds.....and is thrown in in a spot were only a lone hafling and the krox have been hanging out.  hafling picks up the ball and hands it off to another halfling down field who gets out of range,and eventually scores when kroxigor fails his dodge to get to him.  final score 2-1 lizzies.  no one got drafted this time, so team is kept.

Had and un-official Ordo 7's league game(s) last night. Got in 2 games.

Decided to plan lizards.  

Starting lineup:

Kroxigor

2x saurus

4x skinks

540TV

first game vs Shane and his pro-elfs.  Elect to kick to him aaaaaaaand blitz.  secured the ball and marched down field, injuring 2 of this precious little pansies including his only blitzer easily scored.  setup and kickoff to the elf.  The elf's valiantly try to move the ball this way and that and is able to squirt loose with the ball downfield.....but the dreaded 1 comes up for a dodge or sprint (cant remember which, there were so many :) ). ball is free for little skinky to pick it up and scamper down field to score on turn 7 to limit shanes players from returning. Sadly both return.  He kicks to me and ball goes out of bounds, so I give it to a saurus, cage up and march down the field to score.  3-0 and the pain is almost over....or is it.  I setup to kick to him aaaaaaaand blitz.  ball is  near sideline in a tackle zone, and i move 3 players up to cover it, and then try to pick it up...and fail, but ball squirts around and another skink picks it up.  Shane declares blitz and just needs to dodge his player out....and nope.  Skinks runs up to score 4-0 game over.  Both teams give skills to their most expensive players, and both get drafted.....both teams restart :)

Game 2 vs Jeff's halflings.....treeman and 8 er 9 little boys.  Not many highlights in this game.  Only really exciting moment is when skinks are down field about to score, but the ball squirts loose on a 1d blitz, and is in a scrum going round and round, no one can pick it up, and it goes out of bounds.....and is thrown in in a spot were only a lone hafling and the krox have been hanging out.  hafling picks up the ball and hands it off to another halfling down field who gets out of range,and eventually scores when kroxigor fails his dodge to get to him.  final score 2-1 lizzies.  no one got drafted this time, so team is kept.

You forgot to mention how you cheated on the first blitz and should not have picked up the ball! If that had not happened, I obviously would have won the game.

I played against the halfling team my second game....

I am receiving the ball with my elves. Turn 1 I move into position to score. Turn 2: GFI into the endzone... 1. All is not lost however, as the ball lands 1 square back and there are not many halflings that can get there. If I remember correctly, the halflings failed to dodge early and turn 3 came quickly. I move 3 elves around the ball, you know... because 1's. Move to pick up the ball... 1. Ball scatters into the endzone where there was not a elf standing. I then think to myself, this is OK, there are 4 elves protecting the ball, this should be fine. Turn 4 rolls around. All I have to do is move and pick up the ball... 1. Ball scatters off the pitch and away from all my elves. 

This is why I don't play elves...