H: EVGA GeForce GTX680 (2GB) W:$ or RPG trade

Duckman

I have a used EVGA GeForce GTX680 (2GB memory) available.  This card has been used in my main gaming machine for about 18-24 months.  I have upgraded and surplussed it.

I'm looking to get it out of the house and it will go to a reseller (e.g. RePC) if nobody here wants it but I am willing to cut someone a deal.  I believe the relevant specs can be found at http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-DisplayPort-Graphics-02G-P4-2680-KR/dp/B007KC1R3A.

I'm mainly looking for cash (neighborhood of $50) but can also be tempted by RPG materials if you have any of the following in good condition:

Pathfinder Hard-cover Rulebooks (including Paizo Sourcebooks)

Feng Shui 2 Hard-cover Rulebook

Rocket Age Hard-Cover Main Rulebook

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It all depends what you PC setup currently is & if you have a big enough power supply for it.

I'm working on comparing details to verify if it'll run on my PC as well.

All that to say, easy is hard to answer not knowing your computer build. Mine is a blundering mess of cables, but I think I can navigate it...

• Like 1

Elaborating on Romans' answer a bit.  How comfortable are you taking the shell off your case, removing your old graphics card and sliding this one into the correct channel on your motherboard?  Then you have to hook up the power feeds from the primary power supply (cards these days get separate power instead of drawing it from the MoBo).  I build computers occasionally so my thought is that it is fairly easy but that depends a lot on experience and comfort level in the guts of a machine.

• Like 1