Army building

Brings up a good question. When do you upgrade req. For battleline troops? Is it anything over 1500 to 2000, or 2000 and up?

Make a difference say you have 1950pts if later then only need 3 battleline troops. If former then need 4.

Theres a chart in one of the pics..

1k and below in points requires 2 Battleline units

1001-2000 requires 3 Battleline units

2001-2500 reguires 4 Battleline units

List revised.

Gordrakk

3×5 brutes w/dual weps

1×10 brutes w/2h weps

Weirdnob

Warchanter

Megaboss on foot

2k even

For my "Iron Horde" Orruks,im planning to use that battalion that is mainly Ard boys and allows the Ard boy units to be brought back once they all die..not sure if it could be done in the 2k range though.

Ive been so caught up in getting the Death list built and painted,I havent even taken the wrapper off my Iron Jaws tome,heh.

ZOMBIES!!

5x40 Zombies 1200 pts

3x Corpse carts 240pts

2x Vamp Lords 280 pts

Necromancer 120pts

140 pts summoning pool

200 Zombies in 5 groups,hitting on 2+(due to corpse carts,wounding on 3+)Necromancer can spell on one unit to allow it to pile in and attack twice,Vamp lord can command one unit to have 2 attacks per model,,or of course boost the Allegiance bomus to give a 5+ ward for all of the units within 10" of a Death Hero.

Could be SCARY!

You can fit the ardfist in 2k easy. Points wise the battalion is 60pts. A unit of 10 is 180pts. 3-5 units and a Warchanter(80pts) required.

Nice:)

I had an old box of Black orcs that I never built for my 8th edition army,then picked up a new box with my Ironjaws order so I guess I just need one more box and im good to go:)

Then probably build my Mawcrusher as Gordrak and throw some other stuff in there.

I'll be taking the ironfist which gives extra movement doing the hero phase. Combined with the destruction extra move that's an extra d6"+d6" during the hero phase. And if I got the +2 command trait for the destruction ability.

Minimum move would be 6". 8" if the command traits was taken. With a max of 18" movement lol

• Like 1