FW Death from the Skies Update

WestRider

Firmly agree on the latter. I think maybe they missed that Flyer Wings (and the Air Superiority detachment) requires multiple flyers out of the same dataslate- as in, "may upgrade to a flyer wing by blank".

That said, this company also missed their chance to errata the Angel's Speartip.as a flyer wing, so what are you going to do.

I don't understand why Interceptors and Strike Fighters were added. They're basically just overlaps of the existing roles.

Also, like 95% of the airplanes have no way to be included in the multiformations, but for some reason they decided that the Night Shroud needed one? I'm confused.

Yeah, they easily could have been handled just with an extra Special Rule added to those specific Flyers rather than a whole new Role. Interceptors got kind of shafted, too. They're pretty much useless for anything except Air-to-Air.

Forge World's relationship with the Multi-Formations is weird. It seems totally random what they decide to account for those with and what they don't.