Warhamsters 9/13

Ser Warwick

If you wanted to play against Jake, I'll be around to answer any questions you might have and also if you wanted to borrow any Beast Herds models, let me know.

That would be great! If Jake is up for it, and you're willing, I would really appreciate borrowing a gorgon and a cygor (or whatever they're called in 9th age). I want to get a feel for the models I have and work out what to get to round out the forces.

I'd love to get a Ninth Age game, but Kevin and I are scheduled for a long overdue duel at Star Wars: Rebellion. Would you want to schedule a game for next week? I haven't had a chance to test my Vampires against your Warriors yet now that you're getting the hang of them.

I should be good for that. Also, would you mind bringing the BRB? I still wanted to get a headcount on another bound book order. I'll see about that now.

That would be great! If Jake is up for it, and you're willing, I would really appreciate borrowing a gorgon and a cygor (or whatever they're called in 9th age). I want to get a feel for the models I have and work out what to get to round out the forces.

Awesome. A 6pm start would be ideal if you can make that. If we go a bit earlier we can spend some time on setup.

I should be good for that. Also, would you mind bringing the BRB? I still wanted to get a headcount on another bound book order. I'll see about that now.

Awesome. A 6pm start would be ideal if you can make that. If we go a bit earlier we can spend some time on setup.

Yeah, I'll bring my book... and the Beast Herd and Warriors books.

I'm going to suggest we wait until November to do another book order as that's when the next edition of the rules are coming out.

I can get there around 5 to set up and maybe get a burrito or something before we start playing, I'm gonna give the rules a good read tonight, but I expect I'll be getting a lot wrong on my first couple of games, so some time before hand to run through everything would be great. I've written up a 2500pt list that I believe is legal, though I'm not sure how many special units I can take, because in the pdf version of the rules I have, there isn't a min or max point cost specified for special units.

I'll be down a little before 6 so I can look over your list before you start. You don't want to be a big cheater and not take enough core or take too many Arcane magic items or something :P

Now what sort of monster would do such things? Surely no one I know.

As for today, I cannot get there at 5, but will be there before 6 with enough time to pow wow.