New Store in Oregon City

Tigermud

Greetings all,

I am glad to announce a new game store has opened in Oregon City. It is called Geeks and Games and is located in the Bi Mart parking lot on Oregon City hill top. It is complete with 4x6 gaming tables, folding game tables, a semi-private game area and lots of retail stock. Specific game night are soon to be announced and they will try and accommodate any gaming needs.

• Like 7

Thanks for all the support guys. I have been a gamer for a while and had a hard time commuting from Oregon City to Portland. I figured this would be a great place to open a shop. Unfortunately for me I will have less time to game! lol We have a small stock of Sigmar, 40K, X-wing, D&D, Armada, and Imperial Assault in stock. We also have a moderate stock of board games too.

Thanks again,

Tigermud

Infinity is a line we are considering within the first year. That all depends on how much activity we see with the game system. I can order small amounts as the popularity grows in the store. I would love to see many different types of games in the store. Initially we will stock GW paints. Once again as we grow we are looking at expanding to either P3 or Vellejo. As we grow so will our product lines!

• Like 1