Kill Team questions

I also didn't think you can take a command squad. Only troop choices, fast attack and/or elites?

Command Squads are an Elites Choice now. Unless There's something else that would disqualify them that I'm missing, they're legit for Kill Team.

On the OP, in Kill Team, every Model is a separate Unit, so effects that would apply to a Model's Unit just apply to that Model, as it is the entire Unit for those purposes. There might be a couple of exceptions, but I can't think of them right now. They would be explicitly stated somewhere in the KT Rules, tho.

• Like 1

While you select your Kill Team from squads of Troops, Elites, or Fast Attack, the "Every Man For Himself" rule makes all MODELS a separate unit.

The Apothecary himself would have FnP. Unfortunitly, he can't "join" another unit.

There is no rule preventing an Independent Character from being in a Kill Team. There is a rule preventing Independent Characters from joining another unit.

Follow up, and yeah, these are all command squad questions: Do Challenges exist in Kill Team? Or rather, does the "Honor or Death" special rule from a company champion have any effect in kill team (forces the model to accept challenges).

I don't see anything removing Challenges, tho it would obviously be a rare occasion, since most Combats are one-on-one anyhow. That said, the similar Rules for CSM and KDK are removed in the KT Rules, so idk if this one was just an oversight or what.

Thanks for the double check. Doesn't matter much for my command squad, but there are other factions and units which get actual bonuses in challenges. 

I think, regarding the CSM and KDK, the idea is to ban the summoning of models via their challenge system. Getting a daemon prince via winning a challenge would be very OP in kill team.