DisruptiveConduct

Alright gents!

Come on down to the club! The warm press of bodies will deliver us from the cold. So get a gamer full of hot air and bring them down to the club for the best natural resource to use for heating - RAGE!!!

We have some playing out the end of the Stunty Leeg for Blood Bowl.

Mars may be terraformed at any moment.

For those of you who have interest in doing some Kill Team, I put together a little something. I'll be there with my Genestealer Cult and welcoming any challengers!

KILL KILL KILL the Leader
-------------------------

Each model killed within 12" of the leader earns 1VP.

Players earn 3VP for killing the opposing Kill Team Leader.

For each round your Leader suffers an unsaved wound, roll on this table. If this is the last wound for your leader, lay them down on the table like Celestine and roll on the table at the end of the player turn. If you roll anything other than a 4, they get back up with 1 wound and whatever result from the table.

---------------------------------------------------------------

1. Scrappin' - Your leader gains Hatred (all enemies).

2. Iron Resolve - Your leader gains +1 Toughness until this table is rolled on again.

3. Painkillers - Your leader gains FNP 3+ until this table is rolled on again.

4. Pigeon Feed - Your leader suffers instant death and is removed as a casualty (removal still triggers any death sequence abilities).

5. The F-Word - Your leader suffers a -2 Leadership until this table is rolled on again.

6. Phoenix - Your leader regains all wounds and gains the Phoenix Aura. Any models involved in a close combat (including friendly models) with this leader is automatically hit with Soul Blaze (do not roll a 4+ to see if it occurs the first time). During subsequent rounds of close combat, roll a 4+ as normal to see if the Soul Blaze deals damage or fizzles out. The Leader with the Phoenix Aura is not subject to Soul Blaze (from any source including enemies). Phoenix remains in affect even if you roll on this table again. If a 6 is rolled a second time, roll again until a different result is obtained.

If your Kill Team Leader is still alive at the end of the battle and rolled on the table, award 2VP.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

For the Good of the Order

p.s. 20 VPs for the person who can name the album I based the table off of.

• Like 1