Updated FAQ

Threejacks

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2016/12/22/faq-update-for-warhammer-age-of-sigmar/

Havent had a chance to really go through it but one that jumps out at me to start with is the clarification on how the Death Artifact "Ring of Immortality" works,now the player has to have points set aside to bring back the bearer of it.Death takes a shot to the rocks...

Another one--

Q: The rules for Random Values in the Hints & Tips section for warscrolls says that you generate a Damage value for each weapon that inflicts damage. Does this mean you only roll once for a weapon that inflicts damage with more than one attack? For example, if I inflict damage twice with a Gore Choppa (Damage D3), do I inflict 2D3 wounds, or D3x2 wounds?

A: Yes, you only roll once (so in the example the Gore Choppa inflicts D3x2 wounds).

Now I gather that this is per model so models that only have one attack will still roll individually for each one that goes through.But for monsters and other units that have multiple attacks this can be very "swingy".This is one thing I would be up for keeping the way it was before.Monsters with several  d3 dmg rolls or with fewer d6 rolls can swing the game to easily with just one die roll.