Tzeentch List Idea for OFCC

Here is a list I was potentially thinking about using at the OFCC or whenever I can get it all done at any rate. Quite a bit of this is trying to use stuff that I already own, but I would still have to buy and paint quite a few things to make this happen. Anyway what do people think of this? I will have quite a bit of magic, close combat and shooting with this list. I always like the idea of having a balanced list.

Leaders
Lord Of Change (300)
- General
Tzaangor Shaman (120)
Gaunt Summoner (100)

Battleline
10 x Pink Horrors Of Tzeentch (140)
20 x Tzaangors (360)
10 x Kairic Acolytes (140)
5 x Chaos Knights (200)
- Chaos Glaives
- Slaves to Darkness Battleline
5 x Chaos Knights (200)
- Chaos Glaives

Units
10 x Blue Horrors Of Tzeentch (50)
3 x Tzaangor Enlightened on Disc (160)
3 x Tzaangor Skyfires (160)

Battalions
Tzaangor Coven (40)

Total: 1970/2000

Here is a list I was potentially thinking about using at the OFCC or whenever I can get it all done at any rate. Quite a bit of this is trying to use stuff that I already own, but I would still have to buy and paint quite a few things to make this happen. Anyway what do people think of this? I will have quite a bit of magic, close combat and shooting with this list. I always like the idea of having a balanced list.

Leaders

Lord Of Change (300)

- General

Tzaangor Shaman (120)

Gaunt Summoner (100)

Battleline

10 x Pink Horrors Of Tzeentch (140)

20 x Tzaangors (360)

10 x Kairic Acolytes (140)

5 x Chaos Knights (200)

- Chaos Glaives

5 x Chaos Knights (200)

- Chaos Glaives

Units

10 x Blue Horrors Of Tzeentch (50)

3 x Tzaangor Enlightened on Disc (160)

3 x Tzaangor Skyfires (160)

Battalions

Tzaangor Coven (40)

Total: 1970/2000

I like that list.  It looks nasty!

I like the list, and was noodling around with something very similar.  I'm impressed by how many wounds you can get with 2000 points.  My list came out to 163, which is about 20 more than most other lists I've made.  Now granted, with only a 5+ save and bravery 6, you need lots of wounds.

For what it's worth, I think Skyfires are too good not to field in a minimum of 6.

I like the list, and was noodling around with something very similar.  I'm impressed by how many wounds you can get with 2000 points.  My list came out to 163, which is about 20 more than most other lists I've made.  Now granted, with only a 5+ save and bravery 6, you need lots of wounds.

For what it's worth, I think Skyfires are too good not to field in a minimum of 6.

Yes was taking a look and looking at that stinker bravery too, not used to seeing it so low. I think with 2 wounds a piece and the destiny dice you can mitigate battle shock tests a bit. Save all of your low desiny dice for critical battleshock tests and even summon a few pink horrors while you are at it. I do think the Shaman is basically mandatory he buffs your Tzaangors like crazy.