• Announcements

godswearhats

Breaching the 'Faux 2017 - Apr 15/16 - Bellevue WA

46 posts in this topic

Going to be a fun weekend!!

I actually put together another Master for my NB (Zoraida)  and got her painted too! Looking forward to seeing the turnout and getting some more games in. 

Glad you're all excited for the event! We've had a few drops and ticket sales weren't as brisk as I hoped, which I think is mostly due to the Portland scene having died down considerably compared to last year. However, we should have 32 people there, so we'll run with five rounds rather than six and let everyone have a little extra time for Sunday games and get home a little early.

I am working on my final three models. This is the most I have painted for several years. Going in with 8 new models.

Unfortunately, the south of Portland crew is suffering from a mix of bad timing and too lazy to travel beyond Portland (the Malifaux scene has been pretty slow down here so there is not a lot of motivation to travel to a large event that is far away)... But I'll be there to represent.

Is Mox's a game shop or just a Gaming Tavern? I am not familiar.

11 minutes ago, Yarbicus said:

Mox is store, pub, and play space.

Woot!

And done with painting! Just got to get my models onto their bases which I have almost all done and get the toys all packed up.

Steve, I have your Infinity dudes in my car so I'll have to screw up really badly to leave them behind!

2 hours ago, dkieft said:

and Somers?

I swore no goblins/ gremlins in this game. I've mostly stuck to that, I'll look through my cards but I may have "gifted" it already...