barca

Thursdays gameplay at Guardian Games - 2018

I plan on being @ GG on THU, MAR 8, with both FoW North Africa, (mostly German with some USA and some Brotish), and Team Yankee (mostly Soviet with some USA).

I will be leaning toward Flames, since our local Mid-War FoW tournament is coming soon (SAT, MAR 24)

I plan on being @ GG on THU, MAR 8, with both FoW North Africa  and Team Yankee.

I have German North Africa lists for 71, 84 and 99 pts.

I have Team Yankee Soviet lists for 80 and 100 pts

Great game tonight James. My soviets first outing went well. My tanks did nada. My infantry were bold daring and triumphant! It is a hard pill to swallow that the Abrams is obsolete now that we have Patton tanks but it seems true. Thanks for the game.

I plan on being @ GG on THU, MAR 15, with both FoW North Africa  and Team Yankee.

I have Flames of War German/DAK North Africa lists for 71, 84 and 99 pts.

I have Team Yankee Soviet lists for 80 and 100 pts, and US lists for 80 and 100 pts

Thursday March 22 may be the first and hopefully not the last I trek up to GG on a thursday. I'll be bringing FoW V4 Americans. Essentially my mid war list for Sat.

Will anyone be at GG?

1 hour ago, Souldier3 said:

Thursday March 22 may be the first and hopefully not the last I trek up to GG on a thursday. I'll be bringing FoW V4 Americans. Essentially my mid war list for Sat.

Will anyone be at GG?

Yes I will be there. James is usually always there as well.

On 3/20/2018 at 10:19 PM, phyfor88 said:

Yes I will be there. James is usually always there as well.

I will be there, but late, unfortunately.

I have a late work day that Thursday, MAR 22.

I expect to get to GG between 7 and 7:30 PM.

If there is already a matchup before I get there, do not wait on me.

If there is an "odd-man-out", I can pair up for a smaller game (64-71 pts) starting at 7:15 or 7:45, depending on my actual arrival time.

I should get off work close to the usual time. I expect to get to GG between 6:15 and 6:30 PM

I plan on being @ GG on THU, MAR 29, with both FoW North Africa  and Team Yankee.
Due to a late meeting at work, I will probably get to GG around 6:30 PM.
Will bring Flames of War German/DAK North Africa lists for 71, 84 and 100 pts.
Also have Team Yankee Soviet lists for 60, 80 and 100 pts, and US lists for 60, 80 and 100 pts

Have various bits of FoW Brit and US armor to cobble together a list as a sparring partner for anyone wanting to practice for ENFILADE

9 hours ago, phyfor88 said:

I will not be able to make it on 29 March. I have last minute packing to do for my Saturday move. See you next week.

Thx 4 the notice. Hope all goes well.

I plan on being @ GG on THU, APR 5, with both FoW North Africa  and Team Yankee.
Due to a late meeting at work, I will probably get to GG around 6:30 PM.
Will bring Flames of War German/DAK North Africa lists for 71 pts.
Also have Team Yankee Soviet lists for 60, 80 and 100 pts, and US lists for 60, 80 and 100 pts

Have various bits of FoW Brit and US armor to cobble together a list as a sparring partner for anyone wanting to practice for ENFILADE

32 minutes ago, phyfor88 said:

12 April looks good for a game.  Could be a few potential issues, but I hope not.  I would love a game of team yankee or V4 mid war desert!

As of now, I expect to be there and on time for THU APR 12. Will bring FoW and and TY.

I am also bringing 13 Stuarts for ZEKE to borrow. He is trying out a Stuart swarm Force...again.

• 8 US M3 Stuart + 5 Br Honey Stuarts (Lend-Lease in reverse)

Last Night was ZEKE and myself, facing off a US Stuart swarm against my Panzer III's. Mission was No Retreat.

ZEKE won a stunning victory and I could not make my Formation morale test in turn 3.

Reorganiziing my list so as not to be so limited by the Deep Reserves rule.