How long does it take your army to kill 2 squads of 20 Necron Warriors?

21 hours ago, SPaceORK said:

I don't think you bringing 60+ warriors wouldn't be an issue? They still have to be 12" to rapid fire, and they only move 5". They just don't die.

C'tans, monoliths and warriors sounds like a blast to play.

It's 2 warriors and 1 immortal squad (50 troops), required for battalion CP's. Agree 60 would be brutal. I'm tweaking still. Just wondered more about viability of shooting them. They also aren't very kill until in your grill. Crons don't kill as heavy rather than Outlast.

That said, wraiths in progress

15285718746717365354099498712199.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/8/2018 at 3:13 AM, SPaceORK said:

Kinda? I more responded cause I wondered how many warriors I could kill. Which was more than I thought.

Yeah, it was a good question in general, to help me think about how many I should be able to kill in one turn.

15 hours ago, Dark Trainer said:

It's 2 warriors and 1 immortal squad (50 troops), required for battalion CP's. Agree 60 would be brutal. I'm tweaking still. Just wondered more about viability of shooting them. They also aren't very kill until in your grill. Crons don't kill as heavy rather than Outlast.

That said, wraiths in progress

15285718746717365354099498712199.jpg

It looks like one got hit with a can of Raid.

Man, I remember when I had a bunch of those with whips and by the time I sold them not a whip was left intact.

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, paxmiles said:

Yeah, it was a good question in general, to help me think about how many I should be able to kill in one turn.

Yea but on the flip side can you kill an average knight as well with the same list.

Being able to kill 40 warriors or 1 knight in 2 turns seems reasonable, killy enough and provide enough action for both player to have a "game".

• Like 4

On June 9, 2018 at 2:24 PM, SPaceORK said:

Yea but on the flip side can you kill an average knight as well with the same list.

Being able to kill 40 warriors or 1 knight in 2 turns seems reasonable, killy enough and provide enough action for both player to have a "game".

My armies typically lean AT and suffer against hordes.