On 8/19/2018 at 12:55 AM, paxmiles said:

So are players that don't want to buy knights going to be allowed to field Terminators as knights? 😊

Does the Terminator they are fielding accurately reflect the model it is representing?  Does it have the same foot print?  Does it have the same Line of Sight to and from the model it is representing?  No?  Then no.  If they want to use Gundams, etc, IDGAF.  But I don't play against people who show up, unannounced and unwarranted, try to play proxy in ways that are just no.

1 hour ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

Does the Terminator they are fielding accurately reflect the model it is representing?  Does it have the same foot print?  Does it have the same Line of Sight to and from the model it is representing?  No?  Then no.  If they want to use Gundams, etc, IDGAF.  But I don't play against people who show up, unannounced and unwarranted, try to play proxy in ways that are just no.

Assault Cannon/PowerFist Termies as Knights Warden with Thunderstrike Gauntlets it is! 😉 

11 minutes ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

@SPaceORK, Warhounds are going to be too big for Armigers. Reavers should be perfect, but awkwardly equipped. I'm planning on using Adeptus Titanicus for a Space Marine Chapter, possibly Grey Knights.

Shouldn't that be "Warhounds are going to be too small for Armigers"? If the Reaver is the right size, and it's bigger than the Warhound? Regardless, kind of a bummer. I was also hoping the Warhounds would make good Armigers.

5 minutes ago, SPaceORK said:

I dunno! I want to use mini titans for something! Heck they might be the first models I buy just to look at.

Seriously. I actually just got a couple of others that are going to get the honour of being the very first*, but I'm getting a Warhound box, even if they just end up sitting around next to my POP! figures and collection of little owls and penguins and stuff.

*Caught a couple of the 54mm Models from Inquisitor on eBay, including Covenant, who was always my favourite from that line.

So, sort of in the Contemptor/Redemptor size range. It is kind of odd to me how the sizes increase relatively smoothly from Knight to Warhound to Reaver, and then there's this huge jump to the Warlord.

Also, I like the cute penguin box there in the background 🐧

Redemptor maybe. Both of those dreads are in Bend, so can't do that size check.  I'm thinking the Warhound will be a lil bigger than a Hel/dread.

Pretty sure they mentioned additional titan classes being introduced in the future. Maybe that will gap fill.

I'm looking forward to an Imperiator.  That should be close to Cerastus Knights in height. 

I'm cat sitting. She likes penguins, which is weird, she's not Catholic.