2015 OFCC BB

savion47

Introduction

Ordo Fanaticus and Ordo Bowl will be hosting a 1 day tournament on Friday, July 17th during the 2015 Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge.

Team Rules

We will be using the same rules that Spike! will be using this year for team construction. I have copied and pasted those rules below:

Eligible Teams: All of the teams available in the Blood Bowl Living Rulebook 6.0 (AKA the Blood Bowl Competition Rules may be used at the 2015 OFCC BB Tournament. As well as the standard rulebook teams, we will be allowing the three “Experimental” teams detailed in the 2008 Rules Review.

Team Build: Coaches have 1,200,000 gold crowns with which to build their teams. All teams will be required to field at least 11 players.

Coaches may not include Star Players as part of their team unless they have the Secret Weapon or Stab skills (except Zara – she is not allowed). An exception to this rule are Halfling, Goblin, Ogre and Underworld teams, who may hire up to two Star Players as normal.

You may purchase any other Inducements except Mercenaries, Wizards or Special Play Cards as a permanent part of your team for their normal cost.

If you spend less than the 1.2M, you will not be entitled to Inducements on a game by game basis.

Note: During the Spike!, Undead Coaches can raise opposing players from the dead, following the usual rules, but since this is a “resurrection” Tournament, teams revert to their starting rosters each round. Undead raised cannot therefore be carried from game to game. Apothecaries may be used, according to the rules in the Competition Rule Pack.

Skill Pack: After purchasing your team of 11 or more players (including Stars) and any Inducement options, you may add skills to your team. Skills are divided into tiers (No attribute picks are allowed):

Tier 1 skill = Block, Frenzy, Kick, Strip Ball, Sure Hands, Dodge, Leader, Guard, Mighty Blow and Claw.

Tier 2 skill = anything else.

1 point for the first instance of a tier 2 skill.

2 points for any other instance of a tier 2 skill.

2 points for the first instance of a tier 1 skill.

3 points for any other instance of a tier 1 skill.

+2 points for any skill that is a double.

Teams have the following points to spend:

9 points – Undead, Wood Elf, Amazon, Chaos Dwarf, Lizardmen

11 points – Dwarf, Orc, Norse, Dark Elf, Skaven

13 points – High Elves, Humans, Pro Elves, Necromantic, Khemri

15 points – Slann, Underworld, Chaos Pact, Nurgle, Chaos, Vampires

17 points – Goblin, Halfling, Ogre

Example : My Chaos team has 15 points to spend. I take three Chaos Warriors with Block, the first costing 2 points and the next two costing 3 points each (total 8 points). I then take three Beastmen with Wrestle, the first costing me 1 point and the next two costing 2 points each (total 5 points). This leaves me with 2 points, with which I take a Tackle Beastman and an Extra Arms Beastman. 2+3+3+1+2+2+1+1 = 15.

Note: Star players may not be given additional skills and no player can add more than one skill. There are no other limits to skill selection.

Scoring

• WIn/Loss/Draw

• 2 points for a WIN, 1 point for a TIE, and 0 points for a loss

• Best Sport

• Best sport for Blood Bowl… NO SUCH THING - Consul evil_bryan

• Best Painted

• Players will be given time to select their top painted team. Each vote is worth 1 point. The tournament organizer will break any ties.

• Most Casualties

• Players will need to submit their total casualties after each match. Only casualties that would normally give Star Player Points count. This means crowd pushes, fouls, stabs, etc do not give casualties.

What to Bring

• Please Bring 3 copies of your list (one for yourself, one for your opponent, and one for the tournament organizer)

• Your FULLY PAINTED team (this is OFCC after all) with numbers on the bases.

• Dice

How to Register

Cost for the tournament will be $25 for non-champions and $20 for Champions, Simply buy a OFCC Friday Ticket and select Blood Bowl as the event.

Schedule

• 10:00 – 10:30: Check In
  • 10:30 – 1:00: Game 1
  • 1:00 – 1:30: Lunch
  • 1:30 – 4:00: Game 2
  • 4:15 – 6:45: Game 3
  • 6:45 – 7:00: Awards

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

My understanding is 1 instance of tier 1 means first player with guard is 2 points first player with block is 2? Or is it 2 for 1 and 3 for any other tier 1.

• 4 weeks later...

still on the fence with this… friday I did take off of work - but I was going to use it as my "OH CRUD" day… to do things for my ofcc 40k army that I didn't get done lol.  It will have to wait till I know if I have that kinda time on friday.

-d

I already have the day off - just looking for a reason to pop down and play for the day. ????

Trying to work through a few list ideas just to see if I can bring some justice to the gobbos. Mostly trying to work out star player options lol