oh baby, oh baby, oh baby!

So anyone have any tips yet? My first one is not to target the Bots, they are way to good for me right now. Also not sure how to evade missiles but the Bots seem to be able to easily. Messed with my sensitivity to be able to play, had to turn it way down otherwise it wouldn't stay even remotely still when shooting.

It seems the beta is open only during certain times until March 3:

What is the Closed Beta 3 Schedule?

The dates and duration of the test are as follows:

· Friday, February 14 from 11am to 9pm PST

· Saturday, February 15 to Thursday, February 20 from 1pm to 9pm PST

· Friday, February 21 at 1pm to Monday, March 3 at 9pm (24 hour operation)

Yes, i finally got it working.  when I joined my first game, I saw "brother glacius has left teh game".  I must have scrared him off. :)

on a note,  how to do you stop the drift?  Ie, I turn left, and want to stop, but am unable to "center" my cursor again.  is there a hot key to center?

• Like 1

Gah! okay, so playing quite a bit, and jesus christ...tie's suck. I mean suck so much you wonder if anyone is going to play them. I've gotten quite a few unlocks and boosted all of the gear substantially. Seems like every freaking missile in the game finds this thing, and its energy depletes like nobody's business. I had to basically play wack-a-mole with it in reverse...ducking in and out of the wreckage to get off some shots...of course with only two rockets...that doesn't last long. It is so tough to be a tie pilot. However, every once in a while, when it seemed like the entire enemy team wasn't focused on killing me....I did get in some decent kills, and even topped the board a few times...but I chalk that up to mostly luck and just learning how to avoid getting caught in the open.

Yeah I had to turn my mouse sensitivity WAAAYYYY down to stop the drift. I guess I'm too used to a target lead (a marker showing where to aim to lead a target) to be any good at this game. Anyone else notice those glowing blue and red floating orbs that almost look like if you flew thru them they would give you a boost of some kind?