Hulk Vs Superman

Purplepeopleeater

IMHO The hulk wins this matchup if it comes down to a slugfest in overtime . The Hulk has an unlimited potential for strength "the angrier he gets the stronger he gets". The Hulk does not get winded or get tired but Superman does. Superman depends on solar radiation and lack of Kryptonian chemicals in the area, the Hulk relies on rage.

The fight probably goes down something like this. I think in the short term Superman notices that the Hulk is intent on property damage and a desire to be left alone. Superman being no fool lets the green machine wonder off and become Banner. Thus Superman wins using "The Art of War". He seeks to know his enemy. By knowing his enemy he sees that his enemy is overconfident in his strength. In knowing this weakness Superman "feigns" defeat by leaving the field of battle which ends the fight. The Hulk believes he has won and for all intents and purposes he has. Superman on the other hand prefers peaceful resolution with minimal harm to participants and witnesses. In this matchup Supermans' apparent loss is actually his victory.

I believe in the whole Superman vs. The Hulk in the Marvel vs. DC comics a few years back Superman just threw him in a black hole. 

Problem solved.

I'm pretty sure that didn't happen.

Also, this is comic physics. Hulk has limitless strength and power based on his level of stress/anger. So because the Black Hole will continue to crush him for a defined amount, he will simply become tougher/stronger than that amount (as silly as that is).

Not to mention that in comics, black holes are (more often than not) just portals to other places. Slow him down? Sure. Stop him? no.

Lastly, Hulk isn't just going to take a nap and wait for Superman to drag him to a black hole. That kind of stuff takes time. He will be crushing the life out of superman. Heck, Superman was killed by someone with less strength than Hulk (since Hulk is infinitely strong).

Hulk can't fly.

Superman flings Hulk into orbit and he just keeps going.

In which case Hulk is going to hit something eventually. And he'll be really mad by then. really mad. Mad enough to launch himself off whatever object he hits with enough force to fling himself back to earth, entering the atmosphere like a kinectic bombardment, laying waste to earth as we know it (and sending the object in the opposite force with equal force to lay waste to the alternate universe earth on the other side of the galaxy. :)

Hulk vs Supes? Oh please. Infinite anger/might proportionality doesn't beat a guy that has on regular basis broken time barriers. Hell his clone/son/analog punched the literal embodiment of his own universe so hard it broke DC continuity ( see superboy)

If you want a remote fair fight sentry/void or any of the major galactic players like Thor or Surfer would be more apropos.

Yeah, okay, I'm so glad I don't get comics anymore. love how they just make up [big bad swear word] now to justify the storyline. While I know that is the bread and butter of comics to some extent, that is just total bull[big bad swear word] that now the Hulk just morphs to survive whatever environment he's in. In other words, the writers of that issue couldn't come up with a good way to keep him breathing in space and didn't want him defeated so easily so they come up with a total crap explanation.

So to finish my example of why Sups would win, once the hulk is in space and floating with no means of propulsion, sups takes his time and eventual hits hulk in the direction of the sun.

But of course, I suppose the hulk can survive in the sun now because his body would mutate.... :rolleyes:

Most comic characters are like that though.  For instance, a friend of mine and I were discussing who would win, the X-men, or the JLA.  I said that the JLA had it hands down.  I can bring four to five superman level characters.  He only had one person that was even on the level, and I gave him a better lineup than what he was thinking.  

But it's all nerd rage.  To say that the Hulk is unkillable, unstoppable, and upgrades to survive his predicament makes for a really boring character.  Not that Hulk was deep in the first place, but he went from the shallow end of the pool to a puddle.

DC has fallen off a while ago.  I find it funny that you think that Batman is the guy with flaws.  The guy who supposedly has a plan for everything.  

They have flaws, they're different than what people want.  It's bigger struggle type stuff.  Like, I have the power to be a God, but I choose to work for the people instead of some selfish reasons.

You'll note, that with Marvel and the Hulk, the Phoenix Force, Sentry, they're moving that direction too.