WOW Open at 9am Sat feb 22nd

Burk

If anyone is planning on coming to this, please post up as the primary person I was going to play had to drop out, so want to guage interest and see if anyone else is planning.  Otherwise i will avhe to bag it.  I know SGABYSS is checking so everyone/anyone else, pipe up. :)

If anyone is planning on coming to this, please post up as the primary person I was going to play had to drop out, so want to guage interest and see if anyone else is planning. Otherwise i will avhe to bag it. I know SGABYSS is checking so everyone/anyone else, pipe up. :)

I was hoping Big Tal would be able to meet me for some Saturday Infinity but at this point I don't think it's going to come together.

Come play some x-wing or I would even bring some BB (I know it is your favorite game).

Oh I can make it now. I got home early and was able to take care of my errand.

I might try to swing by to chew the fat and a little x-wing if someone will let me play with their toys. Don't bring BB on my account. Last time I played that game it was a miserable time.