SATURDAY MARCH 16 WARHAMMER 40,000 EVENT IN TACOMA

Lord Hanaur

itc.logo.01.1.jpg

ITC Tournament using the ITC Champions Missions:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ltQMdeDqYRXOhvdYT3dtUSji3AISvZRM8gDlhOXDaF8/edit#

Bestcoastpairings app: https://www.bestcoastpairings.com/eventlanding/llyg27ev?embed=false

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/events/242076496746608/?active_tab=discussion

DETAILS:
Entry fee is $20, and all entry fees go to prize support. ALL Prizes will be drawn for. To be eligible for the drawing, you must have finished all three games and you must be a good sportsman. Best General, Best Sportsman and Best Painted will receive additional tickets for the drawing.

WHERE: At the Game Matrix. 8610 S Tacoma Way, Lakewood, WA 98499

WHEN: Doors open at 10:00, and dice will drop at 10:30

2000 Point ITC legal Battle forged armies are allowed.
All Chapter Approved and/or Beta rules are in effect.
NO FORGE WORLD RULES WILL BE USED.
Models must be WYSIWYG.  No paint requirement other than they must be primed. We want to encourage new players to attend as well!

To preregister, PM me your full name, club name, e-mail address and precise faction you wish your ITC points to go to. We find this speeds things up considerably.

Printed lists are required for every opponent. No digital copies will be acceptable. Yellow cards will be issued if you cannot provide it to your opponent, per the Code of Conduct.

Hi everyone,

I just signed up! I'll be bringing about 1,050 points of Chaos Sorcerer Lord Hatred's Night Lords Detachment of Doooooom and about 950 points of Daemon Prince Azrath's Blood Path World Eaters warband.

Let's see if I can break my Chaos Marines' 10-game losing streak!

For your enjoyment, I've attached photos from last year of Hatred being eaten by Tyranid ripper swams and Azrath being hacked apart by Black Templars. 🙂

20180104_220552.jpg

20180826_145211.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just 3 days before we set sail for winds of fortune at the tournament.  

Have you created your printable easy-to read army list for all your opponents (mandatory)?

Have you primed all your models (which is all we require for this particular event, to encourage newer players)

Have you assembled your forces and are they WYSIWYG?  Have you sought permission from the TO if they are conversions?

Have you accepted that all prizes will be raffled and that you may well be the winner even if you lose?

Are your lists actually interesting?

If so, then you're ready.