OFCC 40K Team Rewind - Starting Tuesday May 14 at Ordo Game Night

OFCC 40K Team Rewind

• What: Let’s play the 5 OFCC Missions from last year and do the full Team Experience 

• Where: W.O.W. Tuesday Game Night
  • When: Every other Tuesday and Sunday night; Starting May 14. Ending July 14. Captains’ Pairings begin at 6PM each night.
    • May 14
    • May 19
    • May 28
    • June 2
    • June 11
    • June 16
    • June 25
    • June 30
    • July 9
    • July 14
  • Who: Any 40K players who want to attend, preferably 8 people for every mission
  • Why: To see what OFCC is all about and get prepared for OFCC 2019
  • How: Each week, we will play a new mission from last year’s OFCC. We will do assisted Captain’s Pairings with all participants. This means that all participants will form into teams of 2, 3, or 4. All players must have a list printed out and available for the team captain to review. One participant from each team will be designated as Team Captain. Team Captains will pair off and do list rating and choose who will battle. Once matches are set, we play the missions!
  • We really need a good number of people to have the best experience. The 6PM start time is to give everyone a chance to get to the clubhouse and have a printed list available for their captain. If you do not have access to a printer, I will make available a laptop and a black and white printer at the club.
  • OFCC has always played at 2000 points so everyone can bring their favorite toys.
  • The Rule of Cool will be in full effect.
  • REQUIRED READING: Please see evil_bryan’s post for full details about List Building Guidelines, details on Captain’s responsibilities etc.  for OFCC. We want to conduct ourselves as if we were at OFCC playing these games against total strangers in a relaxed and casual setting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, DisruptiveConduct said:

@VonVilkee

any of you warhamsters wanna do the Rewind up there?

i would trust you to give a good education on OFCC and captains duties.

I appreciate the sentiment but with work and my young family focus it is not in the cards right now. Toddlers are a handful but a wonderful blessing. 

• 1 month later...